Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fountain Update

Hi John,

Sorry I am just now getting back with you. I have been out of town working and just returned yesterday. I have received 3 of the 7 fountains I ordered. Getting one per week on an average, so if all goes well should be around mid May. I will be removing the old fountain and getting everything ready for the installation sometime next week if not before. John, if you have other questions please feel free to call or send email.....Have a good one....Larry

Larry Bryant
Cincinnati Fountain Co.
Phone: 1-513-741-0662
Fax: 1-513-741-3403
Cell -513-678-4434

3 comments:

ricki said...

John - can we still blame you?

Karen Osler said...

Hey did anyone see that HUGE dead fish belly up near the Luxotica end of the pond. Is that a joke? Are there really fish in there?That big? Or is someone preparing sushi? The geese told me to tell you hi and they are back. Then they hissed and chased me.

jconyers said...

He must have been here recently to get started. I walked down there on Monday and the old fountain has been removed. Hope to see it soon.