Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ceiling spray

Ok - this is an odd one but since there haven't been any posts in awhile ...

Due to the roof repair we just had a small bit of ceiling over a nail popped out on the inside of the house, that is we had nice white ceiling except a single spot where you could see a nail head. I bought some Zinsser stain ceiling paint that took care of the problem. Anyway, now I have a whole spray can of the stuff. If anyone needs to use a bit of it, let me know, it's yours for the taking.

2 comments:

The Klaus's said...

Is that ceiling paint / spray to cover leak spots (yellowish stains)...I have to fix some of those thanks to Brendan's bath time fun and running water over. Let me know if that is the stuff...I used some regular paint to start and it caused the textured ceiling to lose the texture.

ricki said...

Yep - just spray it on and it keeps the texture but color isn't perfect so some "feathering" is required ...