Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Customer Service - Pak Mail

Pak Mail 813
Mason, Oh 45040
(513) 770-0256
* Have something large and awkward to ship?
* How about getting the best value for small package shipping?
* Need something sent overnight?

Pak Mail is the most comprehensive packing and shipping business you will ever use.
We help our customers do everything from sticking a stamp on a letter, to packing and shipping delicate crystal, to crating heavy machinery going overseas.
Pak Mail Shipping
1. We Ship Anything, Anywhere!
2. 1st Class Customer Service
3. We pack to the highest standards
4. Declared Value Coverage Available
5. Reliable
6. Custom Packaging Available
7. Quick Turnaround
8. Our experience speaks for itself
9. Dependable
10. Incredible References
You know it's been a long time since someone really "grabbed" my attention with customer service. Usually it's a tag line, or a video you watch as a "new hire". I actually had a bloggable (is that a word?) experience. I was mailing my cookbook back the publisher, it was snowy and Staples seemed too far. I stopped in PAKMAIL www.shipcincinnati.com by Krogers' strip mall (near Socialville Foster). The owner was there and knew the other customers by name. He shook my hand and showed me where they were shipping to (Someone was moving to China!) He gave me coupons, fridge magnet, and discussed how he could help me do future shipments, the how and the where. They even called me the next day to let me know my package had arrived to it's destination. He wasn't hard sell, just a good sell. I'm not into shipping AT ALL! I got the impression he actually had a passion about, well, shipping. I will return to him simply for the support. I don't do much shipping, but thought a good business deserves a mention. How about you? What business in our area do you think deserves support and why?

No comments: