Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anyone Want Some Daylillies?


I dug these up from the front entrance the night before the city was going to kill them when they widened the road. (I did enjoy many of the neighbors slowing to see what I was doing! I realize it looked suspicious!)
I have kept them alive (hardy flowers!), and will be splitting them next spring. I feel they are the neighborhoods' flowers so if anyone wants some next end of April/ early May please email me at oslerfamily@gmail.com.
Also if anyone has a particular "color scheme" for the front annuals next spring also let me know. It will be an exciting spring in the neighborhood. Thanks for everyone who turned out last p.m. at the meeting!

4 comments:

ricki said...

we didn't get the plan but now that the work is done perhaps I can get it ... should I ask?

Karen Osler said...

No, it isn't necessary. Nature can't clash!

Dale & Lynn said...

Karen - Dale and I would love to help you plant.

Karen Osler said...

Before a Friday night outing or after? Thanks!