Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover is Coming!

I got really excited that someone in our town would be blessed with this chance. I got SO excited I signed up to volunteer for TWO night shifts, thinking those would be the hardest to staff, but probably the best time to get things done. Jim just laughed and said "This isn't a hospital, it's a construction site! You are going to be with Joe and Larry at 3am!" I hope Joe and Larry are hungry, I'll bake them something. I signed up for 6p-6a 7/14 & 15.....in case anyone wants to join me? No? They have shifts round the clock from 7/9-7/17. Oh and Rick they won't let me wear a fireman's t-shirt.( I am so throwing you a bone here!)
Here's the link:
http://emhe.duke-energy.com/default.asp

2 comments:

ricki said...

hey .... this sounds like work ...

Karen Osler said...

YOU WERE KIND.....THANK YOU.