Thursday, June 26, 2008

sedgehammer is in!!!!

I just received my supply of Sedgehammer for killing nutsedge. My cost was $150 including shipping handling, etc.. I am prepared to sell a 1 gallon application for $5. That includes Sedgehammer and the required non-ionic surfactant. You need to supply the 1 gallon sprayer and water.

One gallon covers 1000 sq. ft. but none of us have solid nutsedge. I did my whole yard with about half a gallon. I think it will take another couple of applications before it is under control but eventually 1 gallon should last an entire season.

John/Rich - since you already have your own surfactant, I can give you a break and charge you only $7.50 per gallon.

2 comments:

Karen Osler said...

We have purchased our first 1 gallon sprayer. I am so excited. I have a small world, don't I?

Anonymous said...

Lick my taint