Sunday, June 29, 2008

speeding

I have stopped a few cars this week for driving a little to fast on our streat. I hate doing it, I don't want to be "that guy" who is always asking people to slow down. We have soooo many young children in our community and now have a welcomed additional six children.

Let's please try to watch our speed.

For the most part it is not homeowners here. I is delivery people "pizza" or people that are turning around.

I am debating on calling the police to see about speed humps being put in. Any one have any thoughts? I am guessing that the speed humps will only happen if enough complaint calls are received. Let me know what you think.

The last guy that I asked to slow down last night actually got out of his car and yelled the speed limit it 25 and that's what I am doing. He had been drinking and was delivering a paper of some sort. luckily Mike was outside.

John

1 comment:

Karen Osler said...

Mike delivers papers? Just kidding...........