Sunday, June 22, 2008

more on nutsedge

Klaus's ... thanks for the post on Nutsedge.

I started to add a comment but thought some folks may not notice it. This post is to build on yours.

0.9 g makes 1 gallon of spray. As bad as my yard and a neighbor's was, we used a full gallon in one application. John Conyer whose yard is in great shape claims that once under control, a gallon should last a season.

I have ordered about 30 applications worth - should arrive this week. The larger quantity was far cheaper than ordering individually.

Once it arrives, I will do the math but I think I can sell it for $10 (or less) for a gallon's worth.

So, if you have a sprayer, contact me at rianniello {at} gmail {dot} com ... of course do the right thing with the "at" and "dot".

3 comments:

Karen Osler said...

Disregard Klaus'. Thanks Rick!! We want in and I will email you.

The Klaus's said...

Good deal, I've used my gallon already so am in for more. I was going to order, but I'll buy some of yours. If I did the math right 0.9g of chemical/gal...1.33oz=37.8g...therefore ~40 gal of treatment...hope it comes with something to measure out well since the packet of 0.9g was very tiny. I'll buy at least a gallon worth, probably 2gal from you if you have enough.

Karen Osler said...

I'm so smart I'll buy whatever you tell me to buy for the summer.........lol.
Karen